Top Recruitment Services is a trading name of Top Resource Group Ltd. Company Registration: 11571298.
Top Resource Group Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
As data protection laws continue to gain prominence and improve, Top Resource Group Ltd, may change this policy from time to time, updating this page in accordance with any new privacy laws and legislations. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Top Resource Group Ltd is our parent company and the controller and responsible for this website and is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you visit and register on this website, you may be asked to provide information including:
• Full name and title
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information such as your address
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, and participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site. It also includes when you enter a promotion or survey, during the course of any other activity commonly carried out on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include (but not be limited to) your name, address, curriculum vitae, email address and phone number, personal description, job history, qualifications and photographs.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These actions have been put in place to ensure safety against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
WITH REGARD TO EACH OF YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE WE MAY AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform.
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouseovers). We also collect information on the methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Personal data requested may also contain “special category data” as defined in the GDPR and this may include racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation and health (ie. whether you are registered disabled). You can decide whether you wish to share this information with us. Not sharing this information does not prevent you from registering or using our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Where necessary we may pass data to third parties that help us to process data, as well as to prospective or intended employers or clients for recruitment purposes. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers, clients and subcontractors for: (1) the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you or (2) the purpose of sourcing your employment or engagement with a third party.
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site may receive your information.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Top Resource Group Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
SECURITY & DATA RETENTION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. These actions have been put in place to ensure safety against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. However, we will endeavour to protect your personal data through the use of security measure like the use of an SSL certificate, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, including all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing;
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The legal basis for processing under GDPR is outlined below:
Contractual necessity (Article 6(1)(b)), legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f)) and consent Article
6(1)(a) Client or Company related personal details held by us
Contractual necessity (Article 6(1)(b)), legal obligation (Article 6(1)(c) and legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f))
On occasion we may process your data on the basis of consent (such as special category data), or the sending of promotional or marketing material not related to job opportunities or where there is a facility to link to your Social network.
We may also process your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do so and the processing does not impact on any of your data protection rights. Our legitimate interests include:
• ensuring the security and integrity of our services and ensuring that our systems such as websites and apps work properly;
• selling and supplying services to our clients;
• protecting clients, employees and other individuals (including yourself) and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
• the promotion, marketing and advertising our products and services;
• sending promotional communications tailored to your preferences from our clients in relation to your career;
• understanding our client’s and your behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs to deliver a better quality and custom experience;
• improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
• the handling client and your contacts, queries, complaints or disputes; and
• fulfilling our duties to our clients, yourself, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data under legitimate interest should you feel that such legal basis is not warranted or feel that it overrides any of the rights that you may have.
ACCESSING & UPDATING
You have the right to not have your personal data processed for unrelated marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes and obtain your consent.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
For emails and alerts from us you can stop receiving these by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails sent or change your preferences.
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information and to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
To submit a request by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above.
In addition to the above you have the following rights under GDPR:
• The right to ask what personal data is held.
• The right to ask to update and correct any out of date or incorrect personal data that we hold free of charge.
• The right to erasure of personal data where consent is the only legal basis for processing and that consent has been withdrawn.
• The right to data portability in the sense that personal data provided directly by the data subject is exportable in an open format like CSV where the legal basis for processing is based on either contract or consent.
• The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data where:
• You contest the accuracy of the personal data and the accuracy needs to be verified;
• You object to the processing under legitimate interest ground and consideration needs to be made whether our legitimate interest overrides that of the individuals;
• The processing was unlawful, and you request restricted processing over erasure;
You can withdraw consent at any time where consent has been relied upon. If consent is the sole legal basis for processing, we will stop processing the data after the consent is withdrawn. The data will then be placed in a restricted processing mode until you have asked to exercise your right to erasure, or the personal data falls outside stated retention period (whichever comes first).
You may contact us for any of the described purpose above. Our main address is:
Kemp House, 152 City Road,
You can contact us by post at the above address, or by via email at email@example.com or by telephone on 020 3287 2030.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above asking for the person responsible for data protection.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY NOTICE
YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
If you have a complaint about our use of your information you can do so with the relevant supervisory authority within the EU to which you are a resident, whom may refer the complaint to the UK supervisory authority.
Complaints in the UK can be made to the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office